Additional ad-hoc secretary services.
From time to time, especially when your company undergoes changes, you may also need some of our ad-hoc secretary services:
Preparation of board meetings other than the AGM
- Preparation of director’s resolutions
- Distributing company’s financial reports
- Preparation of meeting agenda
- Attendance and taking of meeting minutes
- Communicating with the shareholders
Filing of company changes and other statutory returns with ACRA
- Appointment or resignation of company officers
- Update of particulars of company officers and shareholders
- Amendments to the company constitution
- Share allotments, share transfers, capital reduction, subdivision or consolidation of shares
- Assistance with due diligence on any new shareholders investing in the company
- Changes in company name, principal activities
- Notifying ACRA of any charges over assets entered into by the company
- Monitor filing deadlines of the statutory returns with ACRA
Maintenance and upkeep of statutory registers
- Filing of signed Board Resolutions
- Maintenance of minutes books (AGMs and EGMs) and various registers
- Issue of share certificates
- Creation and maintenance of Register of Registrable Controllers (RORC) at the company’s registered office. From May 2020, the RORC is required to be lodged with ACRA and any changes updated within 2 days of the change. The RORC will be accessible to public agencies in Singapore such as law enforcement agencies. Members of the public will not be able to access the RORC information or purchase any extracts of these lodgements.
- Creation and maintenance of Register of Nominee Directors. This register must be maintained at the company’s registered office and be available for inspection by ACRA on request.
Other roles and services
- Providing resolutions of the company for corporate actions such as opening a bank account, entering into contracts with suppliers and customers, changing office holders etc.
- Providing information and guidance on any relevant changes in statutory law
- Arranging for certification, notarisation and legalisation of documents
- Assistance with companies’ striking off applications to ACRA and de-registration of branches
- Conversion of business entities
- Stamping of documents