Stay compliant with the local regulations hassle-free. With our dedicated company secretary services, we will professionally handle all your time-consuming administrative tasks, from timely report filing to tracking critical deadlines and more.
Run your business smoothly with
a dedicated company secretary.
Guidance at every step
Trust the years of our secretarial experience and let us support you and your business. We have successfully helped and guided a variety of business entities of various sizes, from startups to larger established companies.
We are proactively monitoring your compliance requirements and act or notify you in time. You never have to worry about late filings or overdue fees.
Your documents online
Our company secretary service is 100% online. You can sign all necessary paperwork electronically via DocuSign, and the company documents will be securely kept online where you can always view them.
Common questions & answers.
Under Section 171(1AB), the Company Secretary of a public company must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- A qualified person under the Legal Profession Act (Cap. 161)
- An accountant registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
- A member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators or possess such academic or professional qualifications as may be prescribed, and is capable of discharging the function of Secretary of the company
A corporate secretary will handle all the legal documentation and compliance, and these also include:
- Updating the company information (e.g., address, shareholding, and auditors) with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Preparing and filing compliance documents (e.g., annual returns and AGM documents)
- Setting up and maintaining a company secretarial box where to keep documents on file
- ACRA compliance filings
- Company de-registration